The Cyclone M mist blower range provides tractor mounted machines of 200, 300, 400, 600, 800 or 1000 litre capacities. The distribution fan sizes become larger with the larger tank capacities ensuring excellent penetration into vines, fruit bushes and trees. Although the Cyclone has a high standard specification many options such as electric control, auto rate control, chemical induction hopper. The MT model is fitted with a stainless-steel column for additional coverage of tall or dense foliage of olive or apple trees.
- 200, 300, 400, 600, 800 or 1000 litre reinforced polyethylene tank.
- Tank level indicator.
- Heavy duty powered coat painted chassis.
- Clean water hand wash tank.
- Bertolini high pressure pump with safety valve.
- Fan with adjustable plastic blades.
- Heavy duty two speed gear box.
- Even air distribution from the fan – 50%/50% left/right to achieve maximum coverage.
- Simple operator control.
- Anti-drip twin nozzles with individual on/off.
- Top four nozzles adjustable for varying spray height requirements.
- Large agitator at the bottom of the tank.
- Chemical induction via tank filter basket with can rinse.
- Filter basket flushing for powder for perfect mixing of the solution.
- Large suction filter with isolation control and line filters.
- Stainless steel spray lines.
- Hand spray lance connection point.
- Tank and spray line drain taps.
- Road Lights.
- PTO drive shaft.
- Suction self-fill c/w 6m hose and filter.
Electric control – on/off, two section & pressure.
Bravo 180s auto rate controller.
Chemical induction hopper – (800 & 1000ltr only)
MT – stainless steel column