The Cyclone T mist blower range provides trailed machines of 1000, 1500 or 2000 litre capacities. The distribution fan sizes become larger with the larger tank capacities and although the Cyclone has a high standard specification many options such as electric control, auto rate control, chemical induction hopper and tracking drawbar for the trailed machines are available. Cyclone TT with stainless steel column, the Cyclone T2 with twin fans or Cyclone TT2 with twin fans and stainless-steel column can provide our growers with a mist blower to suit any bushes or trees no matter how tall or dense the foliage.
- 1000, 1500 or 2000 litre reinforced polyethylene tank.
- Tank level indicator.
- Heavy duty powder coat painted chassis.
- Clean water hand wash tank.
- Bertolini high pressure pump with safety valve – 154l/min.
- Fan with adjustable plastic blades.
- Heavy duty two speed gear box. (1: 3,5 – 1 : 4,5).
- Even air distribution from the fan – 50%/50% left/right to achieve maximum coverage.
- Simple operator control.
- Wheel track adjustment – sliding axle.
- Anti-drip twin nozzles with individual on/off.
- Top four nozzles adjustable for varying spray height requirements.
- Two (2) large agitators at the bottom of the tank.
- Chemical induction via tank filter basket with can rinse.
- Filter basket flushing for powder for perfect mixing of the solution.
- Large suction filter with isolation control and line filters.
- Stainless steel spray lines.
- Hand spray lance connection point.
- Tank and spray line drain taps.
- Wheels 10/75 -15.3 (1000ltr) & wheels 10.0/80R15.3 (1500ltr & 2000ltr) with mudguards.
- Road Lights.
- PTO drive shaft.
- Suction self-fill c/w 6m hose and filter.
Bravo 180S auto rate control
Mechanical tracking drawbar
Hydraulic tracking drawbar
Wide angle PTO
Chemical induction hopper
400/60R15.5 wheels (2000ltr)